Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage to a Home in Ripley, MS

This home was struck by a fire damage that resulted in the whole back end of the house was affected. This room was right next to the room where the fire started... READ MORE

Sewage Damage in Bathroom in Iuka, MS

This is a bathroom in a home in Corinth, MS that had a sewage damage. Of course the cause of loss was fro, sewage backup from the toilet. As you can see the flo... READ MORE

Water Damage at Region IV in Corinth, MS

This is an office located in Region IV in Corinth, MS. It is a result from a flooding and as you can see the carpet is very wet. Water got in from a cracked win... READ MORE

SERVPRO to the Rescue for a Farmington, MS Church Water Damage

This is the fellowship hall in Ridgecrest Baptist Church in Farmington, MS. You can see in the picture above the floors in the fellowship hall are submerged in ... READ MORE

Water Damage in a Downtown Church in Corinth, MS

This water damaged that happened to the church was the result of a broken pipe. This church suffered significant amounts of damage from their flood. This job to... READ MORE

SERVPRO Conquers Fire Damaged Home in Ripley, MS!

This is a fire damage at a home in Ripley, MS. The cause of loss was due to some electrical wiring in the light switch in the back left bedroom of the home. Thi... READ MORE

Sewage Damage to Master Bathroom in Ripley, MS

This is a sewage damage in a master bathroom in Ripley, MS. The cause of loss was from sewage backup from the toilet in the master bathroom. The sewage leaked i... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Damage in Corinth, MS

This is before and after pictures of a lady’s house located in Corinth, MS. Her house suffered from fire damage. The cause of loss was from her coffee pot... READ MORE

Bedroom Carpet Cleaning in Iuka, MS

This is house who suffered from some water damage. Our production tea arrived on site and found that the source of the water was coming from a busted pipe from ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Ripley, MS home

This fire in a Ripley MS home began after some faulty wiring in a bedroom. As you can see from the photos there was not only extensive fire damage but also quit... READ MORE