How Do We Get Rid of Excess Moisture After Your Water Damage?
This is one of our many machines that help get rid of the excess moisture in your home after a water damage. Leaving excess moisture in the air can cause mold to form and then you will have another problem on your hands. Our team will place this machine in your home and the hose attached will drain all that water coming from the air into a bathtub, sink, etc. This will prevent mold from growing also a good tip getting a dehumidifier of your own would help on humid days and prevent mold growth. If you have any questions about this machine and about dehumidifiers in general call SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka at (662) 287-7881. We are always here to help!