About SERVPRO of Corinth / Iuka
Jeff & Dana Eldridge
Owners of SERVPRO of Corinth / Iuka
SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Corinth/Iuka.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SERVPRO ECTP Water Certification
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SERVPRO ECTP Crew Training Course
- The Alliance
- Kiwanis Club
- Four County Board of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Habitat For Humanity
- Civitans Club